Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Sunday 1 November 2015

Crisis averted.

Miss 13s sister miss 11 was in town this weekend. Visiting (not for the first time) the new caregivers who will take her in long term next week. Things weren't going well and as a result we were called and asked to take her for the last night. We did. We know her well, and she was fine with us. She is pretty good on a whole and more than happy to have her for the girls to spend some time together.

But what makes me annoyed is the discovery that miss 11s caregivers are going to be PAID to have her. Paid to care and love and provide. I think this is unfair... I don't get paid! I mange worse behaviours than she has and they can call on me for support when they are getting paid to do it?  I looked into the agency they care for, and a condition of caring is that you have no other dependant children. But really? Her needs are no more severe than others we have had over the last few weeks and it makes me feel a little pissed. Call on me for support sure... But give me your two days of pay! I won't say yes so easily next time.


nd one last reminder...if you haven't clicked one of the 'badges' to Top Mommy Blogs today...click here: http://www.topmommyblogs.com/ to vote. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment