Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Saturday 16 May 2015

Mary Poppins

From the story of Robertson Ay: "what is the difference between a star and a stone, a bird and a man...no difference at all. A stone is a star that does not shine, a man is a bird that can not fly" 

I know there are a many an argument to a statement that I have not before read any more into. 

But today I read this. 

In every child, there is the opportunity to succeed. In every life there is hope and in every single story of abuse and neglect is a story of potential. 

The stone does not yet shine, the man does not yet fly. That's how I would rewrite the statement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment