Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Sunday 24 May 2015

Fairies and mermaids

My weekend consisted of fairies and mermaids. Miss 7, has thus far been a pleasure. Typical rivalries between her and Miss 13.  But nothing worth getting worked up about. 

She has begun to plan her birthday party. Her 8th birthday will be her first birthday. And she couldn't be more excited. She keeps asking me how many days, just in case a day slipped by. 

She has chosen a fairy party. And a couple of hours at the sewing machine and I have nearly got two fairy costumes done. 

Today I spent a few hours planning her school work for the next two weeks. Miss 7 won't be going to school for the next 8 weeks. So I have the great pleasure of setting her work and seeing her excel. She is currently 2 years behind her age level but I am quietly confident I can get her up to her year level within 8 weeks.

We have found the perfect person to oversee her day care and education. Quite amazing actually I stopped and thought to myself... Who would be the perfect person. That person was not only available but willing. I only met her a few weeks ago... How funny how life lines things up.  

I couldn't be more in my element. 

No comments:

Post a Comment