Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Friday 5 June 2015

A lesson in geography

I took miss 13 and miss 7 on a road trip. It was a decent 6 hours each way. Miss 13 normally falls asleep before we are at the end of our street. But this time she didn't. Something was different. 

Miss 13 heard me say 'do you want me to wake you up to see the volcanoes if it's still daylight' 

We will see volcanoes??? The excitement was amazing. Not only that I said but we are going to basically be on a volcanic area. You will see steam hiss from the ground, mud bubbling as you walk on by and lakes that are hotter than a boiling kettle. You will even swim in a river that has hot water flow down it. 

The questions began. The questions did not end until we were home three days later. She even spent her spending money to go to a volcano learning centre. 

We may just have a volcanologist in the waiting. I won't suggest it though. If I do it will never happen! She has to think of it her self!  

No comments:

Post a Comment