Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Saturday 27 June 2015

So much to say yet so few words.

It's been a pretty awesome couple of months. Miss 8 is a treasure and Miss 13 seems to be feeling fairly secure in her permanency here. 

Miss 13 has asked several times if 'we' can continue to foster kids once she is out of the system. The royal we, made me quite excited. Definitely hitting the typical teens though. Attitude at 110%, arguing everything and working really hard on negotiation skills. School reports are all good though. Told her today that I wasn't happy with her attitude lately, she responded with 'so what are you going to do about it?' Giving me that look of 'will you give me back'. 'Nothing' I said. There is nothing I can do about it. It's up to you to think about how you affect other people. 

Miss 8 has her home for life. A family she knows and loves. I'm not so happy about her brother being with her but when it comes down to it... It's more important to me that they both have the security of permanency with people they know and adore. 

Master 7 said tonight at bedtime. When Miss 13 (coming to us, start of August) moves in will you still have room for me. Yes dear boy. There will always be room for you. 'I love the couch that folds out to a bed' so I did what all good mums do. 'The couch is yours. Whenever you need it, you can come back and sleep on it.  Just don't bring any girls back with you there are enough girl problems around here.' 'I'd say' he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment