Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Thursday 23 July 2015

A next step

Hi,
I've had lots of positive feedback about my blog, and I think so far I've managed to keep it unidentifiable. So I have decided to share it with the world (not not anyone that may be able to identify me...)  If you see any identifying bits - please let me know ASAP.

Also... to keep me on these two websites I have put my blog on, I need you to vote daily.  It's a little hard if you are using a mobile device as I have to add hyperlinks in - but if you are on a desk top it's nice and easy. You just click on two buttons. One that says "Picket Fence" one that says "Top Mommy Blogs"  The Mommy Blogs one is a little more elite and harder to stay on - so if you have to pick one...pick that one.  It's the second one.

Please click Here and Here.  Thank you :)

You can do the same every single day! But I haven't worked out how to add these hyperlinks as an always thing for people who view on a mobile device...which is most of you...

Cheers Ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment