Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Friday 23 October 2015

A really hard night

Last night was hard. I ran out of battle. Mr 7 began to kick, punch and bite.

Yeah I was hurt. It isn't the first time he has done this to me. About the third this week. I have tried being patiently consistent with him, but unfortunately last night he took it two steps further. He did the same as me to a child. Boundary broken. He then attacked my cat. We don't know yet if she is okay but every moment today I have been hoping that when I get home she has been to the toilet and her bladder is not injured. 

If my cat has serious damage I will not ever forgive him. I know it sounds harsh, but it's true. I don't take hurting animals lightly. 

What scares me is that he hurt the cat because he could not gain control of either me or Mr 12. This rings massive alarm bells for me.  I have this memory of being told once that those who hurt animals as children grow up to be those that hurt people as adults.  Now it could have been some totally un-researched opinion - but nevertheless - it reminds me just what this boy is capable of - especially when he does not have control.  

Tonight we are getting a few days break. He is going to another carer til Monday morning.  However, he will then have to return to us as there is simply no where else for him to go yet.  I have given the social workers a deadline. Tuesday.  On Tuesday husband leaves for work for a few days - and I will not be able to manage him on my own.  I am afraid he will not only hurt me and my cat.  But the children.  These children are in care to keep them safe, not to be exposed to constant danger and fear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment