Please Vote :)

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me! Don't forget to click on one of these two links everyday...keep my blog on their websites :) Thank you.

Saturday 10 October 2015

We have a clothes size

Through trying on lots we have discovered Mr Pikachu is a size 7. Roughly. He has an amazing memory, he won a game of memory with me 24 pairs-2 pairs (the last two). I was constantly stunned. No matter how well I shuffled he remembered where every card was after one time of turning it over!
He has been pretty happy today. I have learnt that his clothes need to match. Orange tshirt means orange shorts. May become interesting after three days. Thanks so much to those who have given it arranged to give us toys and clothes. 

10 October 2015. 2.30pm
Noticed today when Pikachu was getting dressed that he didn't want to wear anything with long sleeves or legs. He was adamant when going through donations of clothes that only shorts and shirts went in his drawers. I asked him why. He said 'they hurt' I'm wondering if this is because of his eczema, or a sign of a sensory processing problem. He did wear long pyjamas, but slept with no covers. 

His skin seemed less itchy, in fact I haven't seen him scratch anything other than his left hand. His speech impediment has improved dramatically, indicating to me it could be anxiety connected. However I am a little confused on this as it is in his notes that it is severe and nothing much has made a difference. 

Very blocked up in sinuses still. Will not blow his nose! He lied about having his asthma inhaler twice and I needed to supervise him having it to ensure it was done. 

Some defiance when asked to clean up. Was asked half a dozen times to put coloured pencils away. He did eventually do this when I sat on the ground with him and gave him one instruction at a time. 

Happily ate honey sandwich (with marj) for lunch, followed by a pear and some chocolate brownie. Half an hour later he was hungry again. I told him he could have another piece of fruit but chose not to. So I told him to have a drink of water in case he was thirsty not hungry. 

8.48pm
The afternoon went perfectly. Mr Pikachu offered to do the vacuuming. Of course I let him. He did a Stella job and despite me continually telling him he had done enough he did the kitchen as well as the lounge. 

He had a treat of a small frozen Coke afterward with the promise not to become hyperactive. He didn't... Phew. 

He ate steak, salad, roasted potato, and garlic bread. He didn't quite eat all of the steak but said he was full and didn't want anymore. 

He spent an hour in the bath and was a bit of a challenge to get him out. After sliding up and down the sides a bit he got out and dried himself. Before he dressed though he ran down the hallway smacking himself on the bottom saying 'why are you smacking me? What did I do? Why are you smacking me'. I told him 'that's enough of that' he did get dressed and went to bed with no worries. We read a book and it took him a bit longer than last night, maybe half an hour, to get to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment